Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The end of the year.......

I am no longer accepting any sessions for the remainder of the year, I am waiting on not one but 2 new babies and have left the books open for them! (If you have a newborn baby CALL) Everyone else...I love ya TONS call next year!! And since it is the end of the year....I need to finish up the books and get ready for the new year....keep and eye on the blog for a new years SPECIAL !! Those of you who recieved a special something in your holiday card be sure and call soon to book NOW !!! Space is limited and is on a first come fist serve basis! Thanks to all the families who made my first year in OFFICAL bizness a wonderful one!

As the holidays showed me what it is truly like to be a VERY busy photograper, I have decided to only accept 6 sessions a month. Please keep this in mind when thinking of your photographic need for the coming year and schedule your session now. MY ONLY exception will be for the arrival of a newborn! We all know I have a super soft spot for the newly arrived tiny ones.....

Best wishes for a safe and wonderful holiday season, may you and your loved ones have a FANTASTIC new year.

kp