Wednesday, September 5, 2007

{Tagged}

So I was tagged tonite by one of my photog friends to list 8 random facts about me...So I will play and then tag some of my friends...

1) I just turned 30 and when I was little I used to think I would be dead by 30 cuz that is like the CRYPT KEEPER....LOL not so old now

2) I have 3 kids...2 boyz one girl.

3) I have been with my husband now for almost 10 years and married for 5 in November

4) I love to read ! Right now I am reading like 3 photography books

5) I took voice lessons for about 4 years and as a child I sang at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C.

6) I love Jazz....like Billie Holiday and Michael Buble..and lots of other music as well

7) I love email!!! If it were the only way to communicate I would be super happy!

8) I am an only child !

Now I will tag one of my photog friends....